“We do not rise to the level of our goals. We fall to the level of our systems.” James Clear
In the same way that you must systematically install a skill progression or offensive or defensive scheme, you must systematically install your culture. The Culture Coordinator System is the step-by-step guide you need to establish your culture intentionally.
- Discover the current state of your program’s culture using the “What Type of Culture Are We?” assessment and discussion tools.
- Build lasting trust throughout your program.
- Cast a compelling vision that creates buy-in.
- Build unity around the compelling vision.
- Develop people ready to succeed in sport and life.
A membership to the Culture Coordinator provides resources for each step of the system and access to the ongoing monthly training you need to become the culture guru your program needs.