You need a system for installing your team discipline policies and procedures that teach and train your players what it looks like to think and behave in alignment with your program’s culture.
Culture drives the behaviors called for by your strategy.
The policies and practices of your team discipline system should be designed to drive the behaviors called for by your strategy.
This 29 page PDF will teach you:
- The two things every consequence should teach your athletes.
- Three things you should never use as a consequence.
- The four types of discipline included in a healthy team discipline system.
- Why you need to change your paradigm on what discipline is and how to discipline in order to build your culture.
- How to properly define the rewards of being in your program and how those rewards coincide with consequences.
- Why you need to host a Spring Kickoff event where you set the stage for your culture and your team discipline policies and procedures.
The Culture Coordinator Team Discipline System provides step-by-step instructions on how to launch your discipline policies and procedures.
Members, click here to access the members-only resources and access the system.
The Culture Coordinator Team Discipline System is available for $20 to all non-members and is FREE to all members of the Culture Coordinator
Or you can use the contact form below to request a $20 invoice for the Team Discipline System.
Click here to join our email subscription so you never miss posts like this one.
Join the movement of coaches committed to creating cultures that build unity, develop people, and wins games.